.net

Scott M.

Hi, I work with .net and i got a line under MessageBox I don?t Know Why?
My code is:

Else
MessageBox.Show("Please use numeric values only", "Problem",
MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Error)
End If

Can you help me

Hadeel

Object-Relational Mapping as a Persistence Strategy
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...2d-027f7a228063/objectrelational-mapping.aspx

Since you posted in ASP .NET, I'll assume you are working with ASP .NET and
have the code above as part of your ASP .NET application....

First, when you get a blue or red wavy line under your code, you should
hover your mouse over the line and Visual Studio will tell you what it
doesn't like about that line.

If you are using ASP .NET, then the problem is that you can't use the .NET
MessageBox class as part of a web page's code because the web page's code
runs up on the web server that will be hosting the web application. There
is no reason to show a MessageBox up on the server, where no one will see
it.

-Scott