    But at home, the "JDialog" choice is missing. Any reason for this?

    TIA,
    Dom

    Dom, Nov 28, 2006

  2. Dom

    Nigel Wade Guest

    Dom wrote:

    > I've installed NB at work and at home. At work, when I right-click on
    > the project view I can choose "New ... JDialog" or "New ... JFrame", as
    > well as other choices
    >
    > But at home, the "JDialog" choice is missing. Any reason for this?

    You haven't used them yet.

    The drop-list only shows a fixed set of options, plus those which you have
    explicitly used before. Select "File/Folder..." and then the form you want from
    "Java GUI Forms".

    E-mail :
    Phone : +44 (0)116 2523548, Fax : +44 (0)116 2523555

    Nigel Wade, Nov 28, 2006

  3. Dom

    Dom Guest

    Thanks, Nigel. Everything works now. I followed a "tutorial" at work,
    and it led me to "File/Folder". But at home, I was working from what I
    had "learned".

    Dom

    Dom, Nov 28, 2006