NetBeans + MIDP 2.0

Timo Freiberger

Hello Everybody,

I'm using NetBeans 3.5.1 as Java IDE, and I installed the j2mewtk
1.0.4 module for MIDP development, but it contains only the midp 1.0
profile. I know theres a sun wireless toolkit 2.0 for midp 2.0
development, but no netbeans module. Before I installed netbeans, I
got jdk 1.4.1 and j2me 1.41 with cdlc and midp2.0 working. is there a
way to
1) get midp2 to work in netbeans
2) import the mobile emulator from j2me midp in netbeans (seems there
is no good emulator with a color screen)
3) get javadoc in netbeans working for standard j2se and for midp
(installed javadoc for midp into netbeans via javadoc manager, but
there is no help for classes like Canvas or Graphics)

Greetz
Timo