New and enhanced low cost C compilers

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Chris Stephens, Jan 25, 2005.

  1. Low Cost C Compilers

    HI-TECH Software's C compilers are now available to support the ARM, dsPIC,
    msp430, 8051, PIC 10 to 17, PIC 18 as well as many other popular 8/16/32 bit

    Recent releases of these compilers have included significant enhancements to
    aid development and debugging.
    ARM - includes a USB based JTAG interface with high level debug
    dsPIC - fully integrates with MPLAB
    msp430 - High level debugging with JTAG cables
    PIC-18 - Code & I/O simulation, integrates with MPLAB
    8051 - Code & I/O simulation

    All these compilers include HI-TIDE a Windows integrated Development
    Environment and are in the process of being upgraded to include C-WIZ. C-WIZ
    is a wizard that simplifies the task of initialising and driving on chip
    peripherals by automating the creation of code.
    msp-430 - C-WIZ available for all on-chip peripherals except LCD.
    8051 - C-WIZ supports the 8051 core I/O

    If you would like a 30 day evaluation copy of any of these compilers, please
    email us stating the CPU family.

    The HI-TECH PICC Lite compiler is a freeware version of the
    industrial-strength PICC compiler and supports the 12F629, 12F675, 16C84,
    16F84, 16F84A, 16F627(A), 16F684 and 16F877(A) devices. Please email us if
    you would like a copy.

    These compilers are now available from our web shop. Visit it at

    These compilers deliver unrivalled code density combined with excellent
    reliability. Tightly tuned to the micro's architecture, they allows firmware
    development in a fraction of the time, but without significantly greater use
    of RAM or ROM than is required for conventional assembly language

    Chris Stephens E-mail:
    Computer Solutions Ltd. Phone: +44 (0)1 932 829 460
    1a New Haw Road, Fax: +44 (0)1 932 840 603
    Addlestone, Surrey,
    KT15 2BZ England

    For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools
    now available for next day delivery - from our web shop
    Chris Stephens, Jan 25, 2005