New and enhanced low cost C compilers

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Chris Stephens, Jan 25, 2005.

  1. Low Cost C Compilers
    ------------------------------------

    HI-TECH Software's C compilers are now available to support the ARM, dsPIC,
    msp430, 8051, PIC 10 to 17, PIC 18 as well as many other popular 8/16/32 bit
    micros.

    Recent releases of these compilers have included significant enhancements to
    aid development and debugging.
    ARM - includes a USB based JTAG interface with high level debug
    software
    dsPIC - fully integrates with MPLAB
    msp430 - High level debugging with JTAG cables
    PIC-18 - Code & I/O simulation, integrates with MPLAB
    8051 - Code & I/O simulation

    All these compilers include HI-TIDE a Windows integrated Development
    Environment and are in the process of being upgraded to include C-WIZ. C-WIZ
    is a wizard that simplifies the task of initialising and driving on chip
    peripherals by automating the creation of code.
    msp-430 - C-WIZ available for all on-chip peripherals except LCD.
    8051 - C-WIZ supports the 8051 core I/O

    If you would like a 30 day evaluation copy of any of these compilers, please
    email us stating the CPU family.

    The HI-TECH PICC Lite compiler is a freeware version of the
    industrial-strength PICC compiler and supports the 12F629, 12F675, 16C84,
    16F84, 16F84A, 16F627(A), 16F684 and 16F877(A) devices. Please email us if
    you would like a copy.

    These compilers are now available from our web shop. Visit it at
    http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk

    These compilers deliver unrivalled code density combined with excellent
    reliability. Tightly tuned to the micro's architecture, they allows firmware
    development in a fraction of the time, but without significantly greater use
    of RAM or ROM than is required for conventional assembly language
    programming.

    Chris Stephens E-mail:
    Computer Solutions Ltd. Phone: +44 (0)1 932 829 460
    1a New Haw Road, Fax: +44 (0)1 932 840 603
    Addlestone, Surrey,
    KT15 2BZ England http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk

    For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools
    now available for next day delivery - from our web shop

    Chris Stephens, Jan 25, 2005