new dial up connection code

kamran

Hi ,
I would like to write a Code with VC++ that makes a new dial up
connection to an ISP with 56000bps. I will be pleasyre if any body
helps me
yours
kamran

Joona I Palaste

kamran said:
Hi ,
I would like to write a Code with VC++ that makes a new dial up
connection to an ISP with 56000bps. I will be pleasyre if any body
helps me
yours
kamran

I'm afraid you won't be pleasure here, because dial up is not a standard
C feature. You'll have more luck asking in
comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32 where VC++ is topical.

Pieter Droogendijk

On 30 Jul 2003 03:03:02 -0700
Hi ,
I would like to write a Code with VC++ that makes a new dial up
connection to an ISP with 56000bps. I will be pleasyre if any body
helps me
yours
kamran

C++ is not C, off-topic
Visual C++ is a tool, off-topic
dialling up is platform specific, off-topic

Will somebody ask a C standard question please? It's been so long...

Pieter Droogendijk

If I am writing a sorting function to sort any type of numers, e.g.
signed/unsiged ints, doubles or floats etc.
Then how would I go around it? I expect I would choose my algorithm and
then use void pointers for the checks? Is this correct?
Thanks
Allan

To hold the numbers, you could use a union:

typedef union anynumber {
signed int si;
unsigned int ui;
float f;
double d;
} anynumber

now you have qsort handle the sorting (it won't get much faster than that), and
write your comparison function.