New Online C++ magazine launched!

Leor Zolman

The inaugural issue of "The C++ Source", a new online C++ magazine, has
just been posted. The 'zine is edited by Chuck Allison, former editor of
the C/C++ Users Journal, and has been in the works for quite some time.
They didn't choose the name I proposed ("C++ Illustrated"), but I think it
may end up being pretty good anyway ;-)

The 'zine is being hosted on artima.com. The main page is:
http://www.artima.com/cppsource/

I'm not going to hype this, because it will speak for itself. Basically,
you will recognize a lot of the names of the folks on the editorial board
and involved in producing content.

Connected with the 'zine is the C++ Community News page:
http://www.artima.com/cppsource/

And there's an RSS feed for the 'zine:
http://www.artima.com/cppsource/feeds/cppsource.rss

At this point, the 'zine is a labor of love for all folks involved. Lots of
labor, lots of love (of C++ and writing about it.) I'm sure any support
they can be shown would be greatly appreciated.

Enjoy!
-leor

Ioannis Vranos

Leor said:
[...]

However there is much "Java" around there.

Regards,

Ioannis Vranos