New Prizes - The October Java Programming Challege

Sam

The October Challenge of JROBOTS is going to start soon.
Jrobots is a programming game hosted at
<http://www.cfxweb.net/~jrobots> CFXweb
You play by simply programming in Java your own robot to fight other
players robots.

For the third time in the history of Jrobots , there are even money
prizes! Usually we play Jrobots for the immortal glory more than
anything else;->

On the <http://www.cfxweb.net/~jrobots> JROBOTS site you can
<http://www.cfxweb.net/~jrobots/jjr_match.shtml> see on-line battles
and download free Jrobots SDK , the off-line Java applet to test your
robots and the source code of the simulator. You can send your robots
even in the course of the challenge, so it is never too late to win!
Good luck to all players!
Samuel