New to C++ and have a couple of questions

dsims

HI everyone, I am just starting to learn C++, I started with learning
php and have found that some of the syntax is similar.Please excuse if
this question is a bit nieve. I was wondering if their was a regex
library for c++, I have found using regular expression in php to be
most helpfull. In C++ from what I have read is that you have to list
the size of your arrays before you fill them. I would think that
regular expression would make this easier if you have an undetermined
size of an array and also for splitting configuration files too. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.