Newbie! Never ending Webpage!

Uncle Pirate

Mark said:
It's your annoying menu - stop it from following me down the page. When
the menu is longer than the screen height, once it gets to where you are
putting it, it increases the page length. Put it on the page properly -
at the moment (besides it being annoying), it obscures half the page.

Dump the javascript. Without that, the page ends just fine. That image
following down the side is annoying too.

--
Stan McCann "Uncle Pirate"
Cooordinator, Tularosa Basin Chapter, ABATE of NM AMA#758681

Uncle Pirate

Craven said:
As I said a Newbie! So don't know what you are talking about!

Everyone knows. They really are trying to be helpful. If some of the
terminology and ideas that get tossed around confuse you, you've got
more learning to do. So it goes in the world of computers.
A question from a novice seems to get flamed here on this NG:-(

You've got a thin skin. You ain't seen flames. Like I said, people are
trying to be helpful. You asked for critique by asking your question.
You asked about a flaw that is part of your primary design. You are
just taking some of the answers you don't like a bit personally.