NEWS: JavaWebStart.NET Launched To Promote WebStart Applications

Jonathan

JAVAWEBSTART.NET - HELPING DEVELOPERS AND BUSINESSES PROMOTE THEIR JAVA
APPLICATION

As of 1st December 2003, The Information People are proud to launch a new
service for developers and businesses creating Java and WebStart based
applications. JavaWebStart.NET is a web directory and platform to help
promote Java on the desktop, from a broad range of application categories.

Submission to the directory is free and we confirm every application for
their relevance in the selected category and that they meet the sites terms
and conditions.

Regards

Jonathan Buckland
JavaWebStart.NET
(e-mail address removed)

Andrew Thompson

Jonathan said:
JAVAWEBSTART.NET - HELPING DEVELOPERS AND BUSINESSES PROMOTE THEIR JAVA
APPLICATION

Please do not shout Jonathan
As of 1st December 2003, The Information People are proud to launch a new
service for developers and businesses creating Java and WebStart based
applications. JavaWebStart.NET is a web directory and platform to help
promote Java on the desktop, from a broad range of application categories.

....errr. If this is Java, what gives with the .NET?

Any suggestion of MS getting involved with Java
has real bad connotations for me, especially after
what MS did with the whole 1.1 JVM thing..

Oh wait, you actually meant an URL!
http://www.javawebstart.net/ In that case,
might I suggest you put the .net in lowercase?