No tool bars on current window

marc_donofrio

I can move and resize the current window.

I need a window that opens up with no Toolbars. I know how to achieve
this from another window via a link. But is there a method to reload
the current window with no tool bars.

Richard Cornford

I can move and resize the current window.

Not in any general sense (that ability is subject to user veto).
I need a window that opens up with no Toolbars. I know how
to achieve this from another window via a link. But is there a
method to reload the current window with no tool bars.

Generally no, your 'needs' do not necessarily reflect the best
interests of browser users so you should not expect to be given that
facility by web browsers.

Richard.