No toolbar/menubar etc at start of app

Guest

I'm VERY new to .NET. I have made a new webform that does an internal
directory search. How do i have the IE menubars disabled from the initial
page. I'm not opening another window so I guess I can't use the 'toolbar=no'
option of window_open. Is there a change I can make in web.config? Thanks in
advance for any help!

Scott Allen

Hi Glenn:

Web.config configures the ASP.NET application only. The config files
lives on the server, and the client's browser doesn't know or care
about the file.

I don't think there is anyway to accomplish what you want to do. Even
if you could - I'd be very annoyed if I visited a website and my
toolbars vanished. I'd probably never go back - even if it's an
internal app.