noob question : library versus normal python files

रवींदर ठाकà¥à¤° (ravinder thakur

hello friends,

i have a python library(rdflib) that i am using in some project using
Google App Engine. I have developed everything using this on my local
machine and things work fine. But in my final deployment, i have to
use it in source code form rather than in library form. If i remove
the library and start using the source code, thing are just not
working even if i append the dir of source to the python path. any
ideas on how to use the source code for a python library rather than
using the library itself ?

i tried googling any good tutorial for python libraries but couldn't
find one. can someone share a link or something similar ?

thanks
ravinder thakur

bruno.desthuilliers

hello friends,

i have a python library(rdflib) that i am using in some project using
Google App Engine. I have developed everything using this on my local
machine and things work fine. But in my final deployment, i have to
use it in source code form rather than in library form.

What do you mean "library form" ?