Not Strictly Java but...

Dave Brown

Hi all,

This is not a java specific question more of an RSS xml question, but
since the appplication i'm writing is in Java this is the best place I
can think of asking as there doesnt seem to be a RSS or thunderbird
specific newsgroup that would be more suited.

I've written an RSS generator that spits out 0.91 version rss and I am
trying to test it using Thunderbird. I get all the items ok but I never
get the 'description' coming through...

Has anyone had experience in this field ?

I found another rss feed on the web to test and the same problem
occured.. this sample feed like mine looks ok

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/blogs/gems/tech/sampleRss091.xml

but thunderbird does not show the description,

Any ideas anyone ?

Thanks,

Dave.