NYJavaSIG - 42" Plasma TV raffle - fill out survey to join

Frank D. Greco

New York Software Developer Survey

Fill out a quick survey to help Sun Microsystems assist the New York
software developer community and get a chance to win a Panasonic 42"
Plasma TV!

Sun Microsystems wants to know what we like the most (and least) about
Solaris 10, NetBeans, JavaStudio and other tools. This information
will help Sun optimize their software tools for our use and the overall
developer community in New York.

Here's the survey:

http://www.javelinfeedback.com/sun/index.jsp?pi=43d887855334ca5c877c7f6424922097

Requirements:
* You MUST be a NYJavaSIG member
To join NYJavaSIG: http://www.javasig.com/examples/javasig/meld.jsp
* Only ONE survey submission per person.
Multiple entries per person disqualifies you (bigtime...)
* Picture ID needed for the winner
* You must be a Java Developer (pls no recruiters/agents)

Oh yeah... one lucky NYJavaSIG member will win this:

* TH-42PD5OU Panasonic 42" Plasma TV with stand
* 16:9 (widescreen) aspect ratio
* 3000:1 contrast ratio
* 852x480 native resolution
* Integrated NSTC and ATSC/QAM tuners
* HDTV Compatible
* Headphone jack
* Multilingual On-Screen Display
* Sleep Timer
* Remote Control
* Supports Surround Sound
* Speakers

.... cool... :)

THANKS to Sun Microsystems (www.sun.com) for this awesome prize! We'll announce
winner at an upcoming meeting (probably at the Google-API meeting).

Frank G.
- NYJavaSIG Chair

+==========================================+
| Crossroads Technologies Inc. |
| www.CrossroadsTech dot com |
| fgreco at REMOVE!cross!roads!tech!dot com|
+==========================================+
+==========================================+

Alan Krueger said:
Frank said:
New York Software Developer Survey [...]
Requirements:
* You MUST be a NYJavaSIG member
To join NYJavaSIG: http://www.javasig.com/examples/javasig/meld.jsp

Yet you posted this to the entire world?

You can be a member of the NYJavaSIG and not live in the NY area.
We have members from Japan.

Frank G.