object does not allow to set GenerateDBDirectMethods true

Mo

Hi,

I am using VS2005 to create a dataset is app_code directory. when I
add a table adapter and follow thw wizard selecting "Create Stored
Procedure" I am getting an error saying:

"the type of database object does not allow to set GenerateDBDirect
true"

I have checked and unchecked this option in wizard without any luck. I
have also tried right clicking on the screen rather than dragging the
control but have not had any luck. following links kind of describe
the workaround but it does not work

http://forums.asp.net/p/1044739/1463822.aspx and
http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/showpost.aspx?postid=142497&siteid=1

does any body have any suggestions? is there a bug in VS2005?

MO