IIS7 error: assembly does not allow partially trusted callers

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by ASF, Jan 8, 2009.

  1. ASF

    ASF Guest

    Hey all,
    my error is below. This is from a .NET 2.0 site that was moved from an
    IIS6 server to an IIS7 server. I understand the gist of what the error
    means, that IIS7 security has been enhanced and that certain calls are
    no longer supported. I just don't know what to look for in the code to
    fix this. :-/

    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

    [SecurityException: That assembly does not allow partially trusted
    callers.]
    News_Banner.Page_Unload(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\hosting
    \3648839\html\NewsBanner\Banner.ascx.cs:138
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp,
    Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +15
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object
    sender, EventArgs e) +33
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnUnload(EventArgs e) +2116140
    System.Web.UI.Control.UnloadRecursive(Boolean dispose) +257
    System.Web.UI.Control.UnloadRecursive(Boolean dispose) +197
    System.Web.UI.Control.UnloadRecursive(Boolean dispose) +197
    System.Web.UI.Control.UnloadRecursive(Boolean dispose) +197
    System.Web.UI.Control.UnloadRecursive(Boolean dispose) +197
    System.Web.UI.Page.UnloadRecursive(Boolean dispose) +20
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestCleanup() +40
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean
    +213
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +86
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context)
    +18
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +49
    ASP.default_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in
    App_Web_default.aspx.cdcab7d2.la1lihje.0.cs:0

    System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute
    () +358
    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step,
    Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64

    ASF, Jan 8, 2009

  2. ASF

    Mr. Arnold Guest