RequireSSL set to true, some cookies not marked as secure

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Phil Johnson, Oct 28, 2009.

  1. Phil Johnson

    Phil Johnson Guest

    Hello,

    I have an asp.net 3.5 website and need to ensure that all cookies are marked
    as secure.

    I set the following setting in the web.config file expecting all cookies to
    be marked as secure but most are not. At a quick look it appears that only
    the asp.net authentication cookie is marked as secure.

    <httpCookies httpOnlyCookies="true" requireSSL="true" domain="" />

    Does anybody know what I can do to make sure that all cookies are marked as
    Secure? Ideally by using configuration.

    Thanks,

    Phil

    Phil Johnson, Oct 28, 2009