ObjectDataSource could not find a non-generic method that has parameters ... error yet again

Dennis

I created a table adapter on an xsd that uses 4 basic stored procedures
for select, update, insert, delete. Then I created an aspx page with
an object data source that uses the table adapter and a formview that
is bound to the datasource. Whenever I try to delete a record I get
the error:

ObjectDataSource 'ObjectDataSource1' could not find a non-generic
method
'Delete' that has parameters

And it lists 4 parameters, the last two of which are duplicates of the
first two. The primary key of the table is 2 columns so the delete sp
takes two parameters, one for each column. So why is it looking for 4
parameters? And how to I make it so it only looks for two parameters?

Thanks,
Dennis