Off-topic spew in rec.arts.tv

De Lurker

On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 15:31:48 +0000, glyph wrote:
snip

The flood of off-topic traffic in rec.arts.tv has abated only somewhat. I
still see off-topic posts to more than a dozen threads today!

Tom

On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 15:31:48 +0000, glyph wrote:

snip

The flood of off-topic traffic in rec.arts.tv has abated only somewhat. I
still see off-topic posts to more than a dozen threads today!

Show us your badge, sheriff.

And isn't your post, by its very existence, off-topic, since it says
nothing about anything TV related?

Tom

tholen

5> Newsgroups:
rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer,alt.free.newsservers

5> The flood of off-topic traffic in rec.arts.tv has abated only
somewhat. I
5> still see off-topic posts to more than a dozen threads today!

What does that have to do with OS/2, Lurker?

tholen

19> Newsgroups:
rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer,alt.free.newsservers

19> Show us your badge, sheriff.

What does your request of De Lurker have to do with OS/2, Tom,
and who is "sheriff"? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
that alias.

19> And isn't your post, by its very existence, off-topic, since it
says
19> nothing about anything TV related?

What does your ironic question of De Lurker have to do with OS/2,
Tom?

Tom

19> Newsgroups:
rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer,a­lt.free.newsservers

19> Show us your badge, sheriff.

What does your request of De Lurker have to do with OS/2, Tom,
and who is "sheriff"?  There is nobody in this newsgroup using
that alias.

19> And isn't your post, by its very existence, off-topic, since it
says
19> nothing about anything TV related?

What does your ironic question of De Lurker have to do with OS/2,
Tom?

How can I reply if you lamely try to redirect said reply to alt.test?

I won't reply to you again. Figure out the answers to your questions
yourself.

Tom

Dano

Tom said:
How can I reply if you lamely try to redirect said reply to alt.test?

I won't reply to you again. Figure out the answers to your questions
yourself.

HOORAY!

Sometimes you're just a bit slow to the solution there Thomas.

Tom

HOORAY!

Sometimes you're just a bit slow to the solution there Thomas.

Yes, yes I am. ;-)

It's a character flaw... something about giving even the most heinous
douche bag the benefit of the doubt.

Tom

tholen

20> Newsgroups:
rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer,alt.free.newsservers

20> How can I reply if you lamely try to redirect said reply to
alt.test?

What does your classic erroneous presupposition of a question have
to do with OS/2, Tom?

20> I won't reply to you again.

Famous Last Words.

20> Figure out the answers to your questions yourself.

Well, if you don't reply to me again, then presumably I won't
have a need to ask you, Tom.

21> Newsgroups:
rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer,alt.free.newsservers

21> Yes, yes I am. ;-)

21> It's a character flaw... something about giving even the most
heinous
21> douche bag the benefit of the doubt.

What does your character flaw have to do with OS/2, Tom?

tholen

4> Newsgroups:
rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer,alt.free.newsservers

4> HOORAY!

4> Sometimes you're just a bit slow to the solution there Thomas.

What does Thomas' slowness have to do with OS/2, Dano?