OMG BRITNEYS AT IT AGAIN AGAIN!!!!!!

Pull up your pants, Speak english, Get a job, Pay

On 2007-05-11 said:

>Britneyboobs ....what?... you take pride in being on
>
>mykey wrote:

the queen of lip sync does it again!

Why can't that ho git on dat private jet and fly
to some fucking hillbilly resort and stay the **** there.

Take that Paris bitch too.. and give that BONEY ASS ho a
CHEESE BURGER on da way.

MMM

Stoopid dog fuckers!We crackers went to school with these bitches for
at least 6 grades and decided they are so ignorant that they do not
need to reproduce because of their offsprings damage to the social
order of the working class.
Now here you come and think you have found hidden "gold" and give
these dumbass whores your shit and they get preg and spew out a dozen
kids like a bitch dog.
Leave them bitches alone you dumbass!Take a hint..don't breed the
trash hoes dude! Get it now?