One session per user

Guest

Hi, I'm looking for options on how to allow a particular user to be logged in
only once at one time. In other words, not allow a user to login on two
different machines and in so creating two different sessions for the same
user login ID.
So far, the best option that I can see is to store an identifier (loginid
and sessionID)in the application cache. However, there's no guarantee to
clean the application cache out when the user session expires (other than the
application cache expires)
Is there any better way of allowing only one session per userlogin?

Your help is appreciated,

Guest

That is exactly what I was thinking of doing. This is just the verification I
needed. Thank you for your reply.