online spell checker

middletree

May be OT, but . . .

In the Intranet-based Ticket tracking app I have built for our tech support,
there is a feature where some customers are going to be able to see the
stuff that was typed in by the tech support person taking the call,
including the problem description. It would be nice to install some
client-side validation which would check their spelling. Is there such a
thing? A Dreamweaver extension, some freebie js code, maybe?

Notable: I am using ASP classic. For this app, all users will have IE 5+.