Opening for Chief Architect(Sr.Director) with World's No1 EmailService & Search Engine Company

Discussion in 'C++' started by Subhendu, Dec 12, 2007.

  1. Subhendu

    Subhendu Guest

    I am Subhendu...I m an consultant ... We have an argent requirements
    with One of our client for Chief Architect(Sr Director) Position.

    Post :Chief Architect(Sr Director)

    Reporting to: CTO

    Years Of Experience : 16yrs+ in C++/Java

    Location : Bangalore@India

    Roles :
    1. The Chief Architect is a key member of the Leadership Team,
    directing all activities in connection with engineering designs, goals
    and objectives.

    2. He have to become an integral part of the company's overall product
    development strategy.

    3. The individual in this position will have responsibility for the
    architectural integrity of all systems developed at Company's R&D
    Center. This includes ensuring that systems being built at the center
    will scale, perform, be highly available, integrate and interoperate
    with other systems, be extensible and secure, etc. It also includes
    evangelizing technologies built at the Center with other teams across
    organization

    4. Success in this role will have a direct correlation to the
    individual's technical, character and leadership skills. A thorough
    understanding and proven track record of designing and developing
    large, scalable, distributed software systems in essential.

    Responsibility:
    -- Ensure architectural integrity of all systems being developed at
    organization's R&D Center. Includes scalability, performance,
    availability, global readiness, security, maintainability, operations
    cost, etc.
    -- Define & implement process for identifying systems that need
    detailed architecture reviews
    -- Influence designs & architectures to comply with best practices
    -- Organize and lead architects at the center to promote technology &
    best practice sharing. Build and maintain knowledge base of technology
    & best practices.
    -- Train, mentor, grow, hire senior technical talent. Nurture,
    evangelize & evolve the R&D Center's technical ladder
    -- Create and promote an environment of innovation and technology
    leadership
    -- Evangelize Organization's India R&D in the local community and in
    all worldwide Branches.
    -- Responsible for providing key input on the performance review of
    architects
    -- Work closely with the team of Global Architects and Architect
    Steering Committee (ASC)
    -- Strong coordination & implementation of the ASC process in
    Bangalore

    Qualification:
    1. He Should Be Hands on.....

    2. 15+ years experience designing and developing large, scalable,
    distributed, highly-available software systems, with at least 5 years
    experience architecting them. Knowledge of and experience developing
    web applications is essential.

    3. Excellent knowledge of algorithms

    4. Proven ability to develop novel software engineering solution to
    complex design/implementation problems using strong investigation and
    technical evaluation skills

    5. Deep & effective intuition regarding system behavior together
    with strong system analytical ability and practice

    6. Thorough understanding and practice of data storage & management
    systems

    7. Excellent Object-oriented development experience, preferably
    with Java/C++

    8. UNIX development experience

    9. Extensive knowledge of Internet technologies (HTTP, REST, SOAP,
    XML, Apache, PHP)

    Plz Feel Free to ask any query regarding the opening ....

    Plz send your Queries to

    Contact Person :Subhendu
    Contact No:91-80-4125-5585/95 or 9916102912
    Email:
    Subhendu, Dec 12, 2007

  2. Subhendu

    anon Guest

    Subhendu wrote:
    > I am Subhendu...I m an consultant ... We have an argent requirements
    > with One of our client for Chief Architect(Sr Director) Position.

    This is very serious and professional way to start a serious job offer.

    > Post :Chief Architect(Sr Director)
    >
    > Reporting to: CTO
    >
    > Years Of Experience : 16yrs+ in C++/Java

    I have 2 months extensive learning experience in java

    > Qualification:
    > 1. He Should Be Hands on.....

    Now what the hell does this mean?!?

    > 7. Excellent Object-oriented development experience, preferably
    > with Java/C++

    I thought there was C/C++. Java/c++ is a new language?

    > Plz Feel Free to ask any query regarding the opening ....
    >
    > Plz send your Queries to

    Is Plz a word?
    anon, Dec 13, 2007