    Request to help me how to install,setting of paths,drives for
    installation,environment variables,compilation of wX & G3D for
    openwatcom.
    rfasuma, Feb 25, 2008

  2. rfasuma

    Lionel B Guest

    On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 06:30:39 -0800, rfasuma wrote:

    > I am new to uses of C++ programming. I will appreciate by heart , help
    > to me to complete my work as:
    > 1. Use of openwatcom C++ latest compiler v1.7a
    > http://www.openwatcom.org/index.php/Download
    > 2.Use of wxwidget in GUI ,wXMain for windows 2.8.7
    > http://www.wxwidgets.org/downloads/
    > 3.Use of free graphics 3d libaries is "G3D" v7.0 C++tool kit.
    > http://g3d-cpp.sourceforge.net/manual/index.html
    > 4. I wish to use & edit demos from G3D website.
    >
    > I want to use installation on C:Drive Request to help me how to
    > install,setting of paths,drives for installation,environment
    > variables,compilation of wX & G3D for openwatcom.

    Please be aware that this newsgroup is for the discussion of the C++
    *language*.

    For compilers and 3rd party libraries such as you mention, you should
    look for help in newsgroups/forums specific to the software.

    I would definitely recommend, though, that you get hold of a good book on
    C++ and gain at least some basic familiarity with the language before
    attempting anything advanced.

    --
    Lionel B
    Lionel B, Feb 25, 2008