Openwatcom C++ ,g3d graphics libraries& wxWidget

rfasuma

I am new to uses of C++ programming. I will appreciate by heart ,
help to me to complete my work as:
1. Use of openwatcom C++ latest compiler v1.7a
http://www.openwatcom.org/index.php/Download
2.Use of wxwidget in GUI ,wXMain for windows 2.8.7
http://www.wxwidgets.org/downloads/
3.Use of free graphics 3d libaries is "G3D" v7.0 C++tool kit.
http://g3d-cpp.sourceforge.net/manual/index.html
4. I wish to use & edit demos from G3D website.

I want to use installation on C:Drive
Request to help me how to install,setting of paths,drives for
installation,environment variables,compilation of wX & G3D for
openwatcom.

Lionel B

I am new to uses of C++ programming. I will appreciate by heart , help
to me to complete my work as:
1. Use of openwatcom C++ latest compiler v1.7a
http://www.openwatcom.org/index.php/Download
2.Use of wxwidget in GUI ,wXMain for windows 2.8.7
http://www.wxwidgets.org/downloads/
3.Use of free graphics 3d libaries is "G3D" v7.0 C++tool kit.
http://g3d-cpp.sourceforge.net/manual/index.html
4. I wish to use & edit demos from G3D website.

I want to use installation on C:Drive Request to help me how to
install,setting of paths,drives for installation,environment
variables,compilation of wX & G3D for openwatcom.

Please be aware that this newsgroup is for the discussion of the C++
*language*.

For compilers and 3rd party libraries such as you mention, you should
look for help in newsgroups/forums specific to the software.

I would definitely recommend, though, that you get hold of a good book on
C++ and gain at least some basic familiarity with the language before
attempting anything advanced.