opinion: It there work for someone with JSP, CSS, XML and HTML?

mich

Following my own response to someone else's comments I starting to wonder if
my own assumption that my skills are outdated is accurate? Maybe I'm just an
anomalie, i.e., the wrong person in the wrong place or such thing.

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

mich said:
Following my own response to someone else's comments I starting to wonder if
my own assumption that my skills are outdated is accurate? Maybe I'm just an
anomalie, i.e., the wrong person in the wrong place or such thing.

Those skills seems fine for somewant wanting a job in J2EE (JEE)
frontend development.

There should be plenty of those jobs.

dice.com (US job database) find 2362 jobs for JSP XML in search field.

..cr is Costa Rica ? I don't know about that though.

Arne

Daniel Pitts

Following my own response to someone else's comments I starting to wonder if
my own assumption that my skills are outdated is accurate? Maybe I'm just an
anomalie, i.e., the wrong person in the wrong place or such thing.

We use that a lot where I work.