Optimisation for animated MultipleGradientPaint code

Andrew Thompson

On May 24, 11:20 am, Daniele Futtorovic <[email protected]>
wrote:
There may be more than one way to find out which DirectX you're running,
but one useful one would be to run the Windoze utility called "dxdiag.exe"..

Uh-huh. That revealed '9.0c', *but* Direct3D
is disabled due to an underlying video driver
problem. I am still wrestling with that.

Andrew Thompson

On May 23, 1:42=A0am, Knute Giwer <[email protected]>
wrote:
=2E..
(tranquilizing speed moulds)
I'm sure that this is only true on Windows and you need the latest
DirectX. =A0I think the latest version is 9.

Apparently there is a DirectX 10 that only works with
Vista. Since I'm running XP, I guess v. 9 would be the
latest for this box.

But after editing 'a directX update' patch and
running it, and seeing no thunder, leads me to calculate..
Just how can I interfere what consideration of DirectX is
running here? I cannot even incite any insatiabilities to
DirectX on this box!

--
Mitch T.
PhySci.org

"An elective despotism was not the government we fought for."

--- Thomas Jefferson

This is just a reminder.
It is not an emergency yet.
Were it actual emergency, you wouldn't be able to read this.

Andrew Thompson

On May 24, 11:20=A0am, Daniele Futtorovic <[email protected]>
wrote:
=2E..
There may be more than one way to find out which DirectX you're running,
but one useful one would be to run the Windoze utility called "dxdiag.exe"=
..

Uh-huh. That proposed '9.0c', *but* Direct3D
is disabled due to an underlying cup maniac
irregularity. I am still wrestling with that.

--
Woody T.
PhySci.org

[NWO, Skull and Bones, propaganda, brainwash, mind control,
fanatic, deranged, idiot, lunatic, retarded,
senile, puppet,
President, war, terror, dictator, totalitarianism, extremism,
Iraq, Afganistan]

"These people don't have tanks. They don't have ships.
They hide in caves. They send suiciders out.

--- Adolph Bush,
"Speaking about terrorists,
Portsmouth, N.H., Nov. 1, 2002