    students would be overwhelmed.

    Thanks for any hints,
    TJ
    Tomasz, Jan 8, 2007

  2. Re: Looking for a good, free and simple XHTML editor

    Havre you tried googling for "xhtml editor" ?

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="xhtml editor"

    Lots of editors there, and some are quite lightweight.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ===================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Jan 8, 2007

  3. Steven Cheng[MSFT], Jan 8, 2007
  4. Tomasz

    Tomasz Guest

    Re: Looking for a good, free and simple XHTML editor

    Thank you for the advice. However, my question was directed to those who
    know.

    Googling, installing and testing takes a lot time. It may seem like there is
    lot of stuff out there but trust me, yesterday I spend 4 hours I found
    nothing free and acceptable.

    Tomasz
    Tomasz, Jan 8, 2007
  5. Tomasz

    mank1327 Guest

    Re: Looking for a good, free and simple XHTML editor

    Notepad++ is a good, free multi-language text editor that will apply syntax
    highlighting. It's lightweight and pretty easy to figure out.
    http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htm

    ---

    Sorry if I've double-posted. I sent this link earlier, but I'm using the
    Live Mail Desktop Beta for the first time, and I can't really say where the
    original post went, if anywhere at all.
    mank1327, Jan 8, 2007
  6. Tomasz

    Rick Guest

    Re: Looking for a good, free and simple XHTML editor

    I highly recommend Altova XMLSpy.

    You can edit virtually any well formed xml, do transformations and much
    more.

    They have a free version that has an add popup when opening, but one button
    click and you're off and running.

    Rick

    Rick, Jan 8, 2007
  7. Tomasz

    Tomasz Guest

    Re: Looking for a good, free and simple XHTML editor

    I used to use this product before but it seems like it is no longer
    available for download and currently they only offer 30-day trial.

    Tomasz

    Tomasz, Jan 8, 2007
  8. Tomasz

    clintonG Guest

    Re: Looking for a good, free and simple XHTML editor

    I use NotePad+ and I concur its the best I've used over the years but as for
    the so-called "teacher" I'd say he shows himselfs to be lazy and incompetent
    so why even bother? I pity the students.

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
    MAP http://wikimapia.org/#y=43038073&x=-88043838&z=17&l=0&m=h

    clintonG, Jan 8, 2007
  9. Tomasz

    Tomasz Guest

    Re: Looking for a good, free and simple XHTML editor

    Although I value every opinion, I would like to point out that voluntarily
    posting baseless personal comments to the Usenet indicates the lowest level
    of professionalism.

    Tomasz

    Tomasz, Jan 9, 2007