OT: Running More than one Internet Explorer

Discussion in 'HTML' started by kayodeok, Nov 6, 2003.

  1. kayodeok

    kayodeok Guest

    Someone called Ethan Marcote seems to have found out how to run
    more than one version of Internet Explorer on the same Windows
    Machine without setting up different partitions:

    If this turns out to be true, then it should greatly benefit Web
    Development since we should be able to test out designs in IE6
    as well as IE5/5.5 without having multiple partitions.

    Multiple IE's in Windows
    http://www.insert-title.com/web_design/?page=articles/dev/multi_IE

    Other Links:
    http://www.webstandards.org/buzz/archive/2003_11.html#a000241
    http://www.sidesh0w.com/weblog/2003/11/06/multiple_installations_of_windows_internet_explorer.html

    --
    Kayode Okeyode
    http://www.kayodeok.co.uk/weblog/
    kayodeok, Nov 6, 2003

  2. kayodeok

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Mark Parnell, Nov 6, 2003

  3. kayodeok

    kayodeok Guest

    kayodeok, Nov 6, 2003
  4. kayodeok

    kayodeok Guest

    Mark Parnell <> wrote in

    > Sometime around 6 Nov 2003 22:50:30 GMT, kayodeok is reported to
    > have stated:
    >>
    >> Multiple IE's in Windows
    >> http://www.insert-title.com/web_design/?page=articles/dev/multi_
    >> IE

    > Yes - saw that in ciwah. Am downloading at the moment. :)

    I should have checked there first :)

    --
    Kayode Okeyode
    kayodeok, Nov 6, 2003