pachubero: ruby wrapper for the internet of things

chiaro scuro

I put together pachubero, a small wrapper for pachube (pachube.com), a
platform where several devices around the world are publishing data.

http://blog.mikamai.com/2009/01/internet-of-things-pachubero-pachube-wrapper-for-ruby/

You can use the code to read the feeds. You can get the authorization key
from the pachube site.

If any of you guys is in Milan we are working on it on sunday afternoon at
the hack-up event:

http://www.hack-up.org/wiki/index.php?title=Milan_18_Jan_2009

(we are also going to play with the Facebook APIs and Heroku)

--k