    What would cause that?

    Regards
    John

    John, Sep 25, 2007

  2. John

    asdf Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi
    >
    > The page displays in IE7 .
    >
    > However in Mozilla, the HTML is simply dumped to the screen without being
    > interpreted.
    >
    > What would cause that?
    >
    > Regards
    > John

    supply a url or source code, then maybe we can help

    asdf, Sep 26, 2007

  3. John

    rf Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > The page displays in IE7 .
    >
    > However in Mozilla, the HTML is simply dumped to the screen without being
    > interpreted.
    >
    > What would cause that?

    You are serving the file with an incorrect or missing content-type. It
    should be text/html, with the appropriate charset.

    IE will dive into the file to find out what it is. Real browsers believe
    what you tell them in the content-type.

    Of course without a URL this is pure guesswork.

    --
    Richard.

    rf, Sep 26, 2007
  4. Re: Page displays fine in IE7. -- In Mozilla the HTML is dumped tothe screen.

    John wrote:

    > The page displays in IE7 .
    >
    > However in Mozilla, the HTML is simply dumped to the screen without being
    > interpreted.

    It doesn't display at all here, in IE.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 26, 2007
  5. John

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    "John" <> wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > The page displays in IE7 .
    >
    > However in Mozilla, the HTML is simply dumped to the screen without being
    > interpreted.
    >
    > What would cause that?

    Every now and then at http://dorayme.150m.com/ I get your
    problem. Refreshing the browser (Safari) makes it disappear? It
    has always puzzled me.

    But not so I lose sleep because it is a free server and they add
    a whole lot of stuff of their own (which does not appear when
    "the dump" occurs. Who knows what is going on?

    I mention in case you are using a free server where the real
    source is not just yours.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Sep 26, 2007
  6. John

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:13:34
    GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:

    > John wrote:
    >
    >> The page displays in IE7 .
    >>
    >> However in Mozilla, the HTML is simply dumped to the screen without
    >> being interpreted.

    > It doesn't display at all here, in IE.

    You've been spiking the oyster stew again...

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Sep 27, 2007
  7. Re: Page displays fine in IE7. -- In Mozilla the HTML is dumped tothe screen.

    Neredbojias wrote:
    > Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:13:34
    > GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:
    >
    >> John wrote:
    >>
    >>> The page displays in IE7 .
    >>>
    >>> However in Mozilla, the HTML is simply dumped to the screen without
    >>> being interpreted.

    >> It doesn't display at all here, in IE.

    > You've been spiking the oyster stew again...

    Huh?

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 27, 2007