Page displays fine in IE7. -- In Mozilla the HTML is dumped to the screen.

John

Hi

The page displays in IE7 .

However in Mozilla, the HTML is simply dumped to the screen without being
interpreted.

What would cause that?

Regards
John

asdf

John said:
Hi

The page displays in IE7 .

However in Mozilla, the HTML is simply dumped to the screen without being
interpreted.

What would cause that?

Regards
John

supply a url or source code, then maybe we can help

rf

John said:
Hi

The page displays in IE7 .

However in Mozilla, the HTML is simply dumped to the screen without being
interpreted.

What would cause that?

You are serving the file with an incorrect or missing content-type. It
should be text/html, with the appropriate charset.

IE will dive into the file to find out what it is. Real browsers believe
what you tell them in the content-type.

Of course without a URL this is pure guesswork.

Blinky the Shark

John said:
The page displays in IE7 .

However in Mozilla, the HTML is simply dumped to the screen without being
interpreted.

It doesn't display at all here, in IE.

dorayme

"John said:
Hi

The page displays in IE7 .

However in Mozilla, the HTML is simply dumped to the screen without being
interpreted.

What would cause that?

Every now and then at http://dorayme.150m.com/ I get your
problem. Refreshing the browser (Safari) makes it disappear? It
has always puzzled me.

But not so I lose sleep because it is a free server and they add
a whole lot of stuff of their own (which does not appear when
"the dump" occurs. Who knows what is going on?

I mention in case you are using a free server where the real
source is not just yours.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:13:34
GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:
It doesn't display at all here, in IE.

You've been spiking the oyster stew again...

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:13:34
GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:

You've been spiking the oyster stew again...

Huh?