Page Load Agruments

Marina

They wouldn't be useful in this example.

In general, sender is the object that caused the event, and e is an
EventArgs (or one of its descendents) object which contains information
relevant to the event. So for mouse events, it would contain cursor
location, for example.

Karl

They aren't. They might be used internally by ASP.Net, but they are of no
use to you. object is the instance of your page, so you can just use "this"
to get the same result. No arguments are passed into e. The Page's Load
event is an EventHandler, which is why those parameters are there, but
whether they are internally used or not, I don't know.

Karl