    missing?

    Thanks,

    JJ
    =?Utf-8?B?Sko=?=, Oct 20, 2004

  2. JJ wrote:
    > In asp.net my Page Load isn't firing so I am guessing it has to do with not
    > being wired to interface page? I am using codebehind for the page. What am I
    > missing?

    Are you using VB.NET or C#? If you are using VB.NET, does your
    Page_Load sub end with Handles MyBase.Load? If you are using C#, make
    sure that the Page's Load event is wired up to the Page_Load event
    handler in the hidden InitializeComponent() method that VS.NET injects
    when creating a new ASP.NET page.

    hth

    --

    Scott Mitchell