Page_Load stopped happening???

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Curt_C [MVP], Jan 15, 2004.

  1. Curt_C [MVP]

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    is the page_load still in the InitializeComponent section?

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    "John Spiegel" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I've got a small VS solution where the Page_Load appears to have just
    > stopped occurring. It was running earlier, I made a few changes to the
    > .aspx page and at some point, the Page_Load code ceased to show any

    evidence
    > of executing. The code from the same codebehind file is still working

    when
    > appropriate events occur, e.g., the button1_click method fires when

    button1

    John Spiegel, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Curt_C [MVP]

    John Spiegel Guest

    Hey Curt,

    It was not. That fixed it! Is this a somewhat common problem a newbie
    should know about? I'm fairly certain I never removed that myself.

    Thanks!

    - John

    John Spiegel, Jan 15, 2004
  4. Curt_C [MVP]

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    the InitializeComponent section has some funkiness to it. For me it removes
    all my entries every now and then. I keep them all hand for a copy-paste to
    restore them when it happens. I belive it's a bug in VS but I'm not certain.

    --

    > Hey Curt,
    >
    > It was not. That fixed it! Is this a somewhat common problem a newbie
    > should know about? I'm fairly certain I never removed that myself.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > - John

    > > is the page_load still in the InitializeComponent section?
    > >
    > > --
    > > Curt Christianson
    > > Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software
    > > www.Darkfalz.com
    > >

    > > "John Spiegel" <> wrote in

    message

    Curt_C [MVP], Jan 15, 2004
  5. Curt_C [MVP]

    John Spiegel Guest

    Looks like a bug to me! Thanks for the pointers.

    - John

    John Spiegel, Jan 15, 2004