Pages not posting back

GrantMagic

Since installing .Net framework v1.1 Service Pack, i have found some issues
regarding post backs on my secure server.
I have also read about many people having similair issues and for once want
some clarity on what is going on here.

I have numerous forms on my secure server (those for logging in,
registering, checking out etc.), and on some sites these seem to have
stopped working.
After playing around (in a very stressfull manor), i found that validation
tags were preventing the forms from posting back.
Changing these tags to EnableClientScripting=false seemed to solve the
problem.

I then went onto a different site where i realised that i could not log on,
but strangely, my colleague could.
I cleared my internet files, and voila ... the problem was fixed.

I have now set:
Response.Expires = -1000;
Response.ExpiresAbsolute = DateTime.Now.AddDays(-10);
on all my pages to prevent this from hopefully appening to our thousands of
customers who large percentage are mostly experiencing this problem.

Please can someone share some insight into why this happens, or a link to a
comprehensive explanation on this issue.

Again, It only occurs on my secure server and it seemed to start happening
after the service pack was installed

Thanks In Advance

Regards

Grant

GrantMagic

Adding to this problem, i have relised that it is not just out secure
server.
We have actually not installed the Service pack on the normal server and
that, for me, proves its related to the service pack

Please, anyone with some feedback