    cheers

    Marinho
    , Sep 21, 2006

  2. > Anyway. Does anybody knows a Pair Programming Editor like SubEthaEdit or =
    Moonedit?
    > Preferably with syntax highlightning for ruby ?
    > Maybe written in Ruby...
    > Definitly not for MAC, since i don=B4t own one ...

    Hi, the one I've used (although not written in Ruby) is gobby

    It requires GTK, so it's cross-platform, although a bit of a pain for
    Mac users. Windows/Linux downloads are fairly easy to setup

    http://darcs.0x539.de/trac/obby/cgi-bin/trac.cgi

    Kev
    Kevin Jackson, Sep 21, 2006

  3. Hal Fulton Guest

    wrote:
    > Sorry, this might be a little bit off topic....
    >
    > Anyway. Does anybody knows a Pair Programming Editor like SubEthaEdit or Moonedit?
    > Preferably with syntax highlightning for ruby ?
    > Maybe written in Ruby...
    > Definitly not for MAC, since i don´t own one ...
    >
    > Of course, i would also be interested in rubyprojects concerning a Pair Programming Editor (even in Beta...)

    This feature has been talked about for years for FreeRIDE.
    In fact, it was how I got interested in FreeRIDE.

    I always was in favor of remote communication between
    FR instances, but never felt that I had sufficient
    knowledge to tackle that myself.

    Others said, "Oh, it should be pretty easy." But they
    never came up with a proof of concept or anything.

    So there it has sat for four or five years.

    Hal
    Hal Fulton, Sep 22, 2006