  1. rua17

    rua17 Guest

    Can I develop .Net applications for Palm OS?

    rua17, Nov 13, 2003

  2. Hi,

    Thanks for posting to the newsgroup.

    The .NET Compact Framework only runs on Pocket PC and Windows CE devices.

    If you want to target Palm (and PPC, WinCE, cell phones at the same time),
    you could write an ASP.NET app and consume it in a web browser on the Palm
    (or other device)...

    --
    Jim Blizzard, MCSD .NET
    Community Developer Evangelist | http://www.microsoft.com/communities

    Your Potential. Our Passion.

    This posting is provided as is, without warranty, and confers no rights.

    Jim Blizzard [MSFT], Nov 19, 2003