    Does anyone know how to get this panel to appear on top of all the other objects when it's visible?

    TIA...

    P.S. I am just using IE 6 (company intranet).

    Blue Streak, Mar 21, 2005

  2. Blue Streak

    aa7im Guest

    It is not possible to make the panel appear over "windowed" form
    elements like combo boxes.... The only way to do it is enhance the
    popup javascript to hide the combo boxes if the panel appears over the
    top. Or you can look at using something other than Panel. IE has an
    actual "Popup" object you can use that will always be on top of
    everything....

    aa7im, Mar 21, 2005