Panles and wizards control

bannaman

I have a website which uses the wizard control and i'm having a problem
with display of dynamic controls.

On one of the steps i have three panels which each has a set of
dynamically created controls in it. You can have a combination of the
three panels on the screen at once. The problem i have is that when i
visible property of the panels are not getting set which is the
preventing my dybamic javascript from creating correctly. When i debug
and step through it it steps through the code correctly but just isn't
changing the value from false to true. I originally thought it was
because i was trying to change the property at onprevious and not
page_load but i do a similar thing at onnext do this can't be the
reason.

Does anyone have any ideas why this might happen?