Parser Error Help

Michael D Murphy

Hi,
I am getting the following error when I strart debugging, regardless of the
project or solution I am working on.
Any help would certainly be appreciated.
Michael

Server Error in '/LeagueHelper' Application.
----

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'leaguehelper.Global'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb"
Inherits="leaguehelper.Global" %>

Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\LeagueHelper\global.asax Line: 1

R.Balaji

Hi,

When your project couldn't find the class leaguehelper.Global in your code
behind file, it will throw the error.
Check whether you have change the namespace or the class name?

Regards,
R.Balaji