Parser Error - pls help

VB Programmer

If I run my ASP.NET solution locally it runs perfectly. I uploaded it to my
website and I keep getting this error on load..

Any ideas? Thanks.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'MyWeb.Global'.

Source Error:
Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb" Inherits="MyWeb.Global"
%>

Source File: c:\hosting\webhost4life\member\xxxx\MyWeb\global.asax Line:
1

Craig Deelsnyder

VB said:
If I run my ASP.NET solution locally it runs perfectly. I uploaded it to my
website and I keep getting this error on load..

Any ideas? Thanks.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'MyWeb.Global'.

Source Error:
Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb" Inherits="MyWeb.Global"
%>

Source File: c:\hosting\webhost4life\member\xxxx\MyWeb\global.asax Line:
1

Did you copy the bin/.dll file up there as well? It can't find the
compiled version of global.asax.vb

VB Programmer

Wierd. I recompiled and copied up the new DLL and the ASPX file up there it
was fine.
:) Thanks