Parser Error

C

Carlos Sosa Albert

Hello people,

I'm having an issue registering an assembly in ONE server. I've already tried to reinstall the .NET framework 2.0 but the error is still there. I enabled the logging but nothing changed.

The only thing I noticed is that it mentions "Using host configuration file: \\?\c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet.config". Seems pretty strange the "\\?\c:"

Oh, of course the file is in the .bin directory...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'FreeTextBox' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Register TagPrefix="FTB" Namespace="FreeTextBoxControls" Assembly="FreeTextBox" %>
Line 2: <%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="myPage.aspx.cs" Inherits="myPage" %>
Line 3:

Source File: /myPage.aspx Line: 1

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'FreeTextBox' could not be loaded.

=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: User = NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
LOG: DisplayName = FreeTextBox
(Partial)
LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Sites/mySite/
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = C:\Sites\mySite\bin
Calling assembly : (Unknown).
===
LOG: This bind starts in default load context.
LOG: Using application configuration file: C:\Sites\mySite\web.config
LOG: Using host configuration file: \\?\c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet.config
LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\config\machine.config.
LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private, custom, partial, or location-based assembly bind).
LOG: The same bind was seen before, and was failed with hr = 0x80070002.

C

Carlos Sosa Albert

Nevermind... Already working.
"Carlos Sosa Albert" <betun (at) hotmail> wrote in message Hello people,

I'm having an issue registering an assembly in ONE server. I've already tried to reinstall the .NET framework 2.0 but the error is still there. I enabled the logging but nothing changed.

The only thing I noticed is that it mentions "Using host configuration file: \\?\c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet.config". Seems pretty strange the "\\?\c:"

Oh, of course the file is in the .bin directory...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Error in '/' Application.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'FreeTextBox' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Register TagPrefix="FTB" Namespace="FreeTextBoxControls" Assembly="FreeTextBox" %>
Line 2: <%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="myPage.aspx.cs" Inherits="myPage" %>
Line 3:

Source File: /myPage.aspx Line: 1

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'FreeTextBox' could not be loaded.

=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: User = NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
LOG: DisplayName = FreeTextBox
(Partial)
LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Sites/mySite/
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = C:\Sites\mySite\bin
Calling assembly : (Unknown).
===
LOG: This bind starts in default load context.
LOG: Using application configuration file: C:\Sites\mySite\web.config
LOG: Using host configuration file: \\?\c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet.config
LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\config\machine.config.
LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private, custom, partial, or location-based assembly bind).
LOG: The same bind was seen before, and was failed with hr = 0x80070002.

Ask a Question