    or data truncation issue I might have? Any ideas are welcome..

    Thanks
    Ashok
    Ashok Subramanian, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Ashok Subramanian

    richlm Guest

    With a parameter of that size, you probably want to look
    at sending it as an attachment. There could be some
    architectural/peformance issues otherwise.
    Look at DIME or WS-Attachments for inspiration.
    (FYI - I am not speaking from experience - just a gut
    feeling...)

    richlm
    itcoaches.dk

    a parameter to
    >a webservice. The string size could go upto 100 MB. Is

    there a timeout

    richlm, Nov 9, 2003