Passing classes thru Web Service

MW

Hello all,

I have a static library which I use in my web service. I use some but not
all classes of this dll. My web service has 2 end users - web client and
a pocket pc application. My goal was not to attach the dll to both of these
projects, but since it is already referenced by web service and the service
itself is referenced by end projects I thought this is a perfect match. The
problem is some classes / structs are visible in the end projects, while
others aren't.

Does anyone have any idea why is this happening?

Thanks in advance,
MW