    Thank you

    Bruno Alexandre
    (Sintra, PORTUGAL)

    Bruno Alexandre, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Hi Bruno,

    You could post the values to a page from your site containing a vb6
    component. The vb6 component would run in-process and with a reference to
    the 'Microsoft Active Server Pages Object Library' you could then query the
    session and application variables ASPTypeLibrary.Session and
    ASPTypeLibrary.Application.
    I have a sample program which isfreely available from a demonstration I did
    on this a while back available at
    http://www.crainiate.net/downloads/vb6wsdemo.zip

    This component would then need to notify your application across process's,
    there are a number of ways of doing this.

    Your client would however need to run IIS, so this solution is limited to
    windows2000 or windowsXP.

    Kind regards,
    James

    --
    Create interactive flowcharts, diagrams and UML models with ERM3 at
    http://www.crainiate.net

    James Westgate, Nov 5, 2003