pbr.jpg ... where's it hiding? :-)

Richard Lionheart

Hi,

FXRuby.org's User's Guide example "Adding an icon" at
http://www.fxruby.org/doc/ch02s05.html references the icon file pbr.jpg,
but I can't find it on that site. I found icons referenced in earlier
samples on Ruby 1.8 installation, but not this one.

I searched Google and found some unrelated pbr.jpg that I could copy/save to
my test directory, which allowed the sample to run fine.

But there must be a better way, don't you think?

Regards,
Richard

Hal Fulton

Richard said:
The sample include the link to Ruby buttons,
http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?PoweredByRubyButtons, which included an
techie jpeg contributed by Hal Fulton, author of "The Ruby Way," which has
been very helpful to my in coming up to speed on Ruby.

I always hoped someone would take that idea and improve on it, but
no one did.

Fortunately I have other skills that exceed my artistic abilities, or
I like to think so.

I'm a decent programmer. And my grammer and speeling is both prety gudd.

Hal