    cheap product that will allow me to create PDF's and merge PDF's
    through ASP.NET.

    Thank you!
    Jordan, Aug 7, 2005

  2. Jordan

    dmoney Guest

    http://www.websupergoo.com/abcpdf-1.htm

    Their products are really good - I believe if you link back to them,
    alot of them are free!

    Cheers

    dmoney, Aug 7, 2005

  3. iTextSharp is also a free open-source project over at:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/itextsharp/

    It works nicely at generating PDF's, but I'm not sure about merging them.

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Aug 7, 2005