    objects, but sometime I feel it is not so cozy in adapting a new
    grammar, are there any expression language I can use as a bridge of my
    program and Java I can freely type and run?

    =?iso-8859-1?B?bW9vcJk=?=, Dec 15, 2005

  2. =?iso-8859-1?B?bW9vcJk=?=

    Rogan Dawes Guest

    moop™ wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I try to embed Groovy in my application to dynamicly invoke Java
    > objects, but sometime I feel it is not so cozy in adapting a new
    > grammar, are there any expression language I can use as a bridge of my
    > program and Java I can freely type and run?

    Try beanshell

    Rogan Dawes, Dec 15, 2005

  3. I tried but it seems that lacking of embedded information about
    BeanShell, right?

    =?iso-8859-1?B?bW9vcJk=?=, Dec 16, 2005
  4. =?iso-8859-1?B?bW9vcJk=?=

    Guest

    moop,

    I'd suggest rewriting that in English. If you struggle with the
    language, be verbose (say a lot). We're more likely to glean (obtain)
    meaning that way.

    Beanshell can be embedded, that is, used in your Java program.
    However, I don't think it can see the local variables that are declared
    in your Java program, but that's not a real limitation.

    We'll give a more specific answer to a more understandable question.
    Hopefully.

    , Dec 16, 2005