Performing Java statements dynamicly

?

=?iso-8859-1?B?bW9vcJk=?=

Hi,
I try to embed Groovy in my application to dynamicly invoke Java
objects, but sometime I feel it is not so cozy in adapting a new
grammar, are there any expression language I can use as a bridge of my
program and Java I can freely type and run?

?

=?iso-8859-1?B?bW9vcJk=?=

I tried but it seems that lacking of embedded information about
BeanShell, right?

ricky.clarkson

moop,

I'd suggest rewriting that in English. If you struggle with the
language, be verbose (say a lot). We're more likely to glean (obtain)
meaning that way.

Beanshell can be embedded, that is, used in your Java program.
However, I don't think it can see the local variables that are declared
in your Java program, but that's not a real limitation.

We'll give a more specific answer to a more understandable question.
Hopefully.