    <script language="perlscript" >

    Does this exist?

    Bill

    Bill Cunningham, Feb 20, 2004

  2. Bill Cunningham wrote:
    > Can one (I know nothing about perl but I'm looking since xml) write
    > perlscripts for a brower as such?
    >
    > <script language="perlscript" >
    >
    > Does this exist?

    Well, yes.
    The difference between Perl scripts (see your subject line) and PerlScript
    (what you are asking about in the body of your posting) is pretty much the
    same as between Java scripts and JavaScript.

    However, opposite to JavaScript, the only browser to support PerlScript is
    IE and you need to install the extension from ActiveState yourself.

    jue
    Jürgen Exner, Feb 20, 2004