perl to move mail from inbox to a personal folder

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by, Aug 4, 2006.

  1. Guest

    i am trying to write a perl script to move an email depending on its
    attachment filename to another folder from the inbox. I am using
    Win32::OLE; to save the attachemnt.i am new to perl and if anybody has
    the sample code, please let me know..thanks for your help in advance.
    , Aug 4, 2006